Boudicca Cruise Review by Boudicca: Didn't Know What to Expect

Didn't Know What to Expect

Sail Date: August 2011
Destination: Baltic Sea
Embarkation: Other

This is my first cruising experience. Food was very good. Staff were very helpful. Excursions went well and very informative. As a single lady and sharing a table with others it was good that we all got on very well. By the end of the week there was much hilarity and good fun with the waiters.

The shows were excellent that week and it was good to have a laugh. Comedians are not normally my thing but the comedian this week was good. The music of Aviva was excellent and the on board orchestra and ships company were very good Hats off to them for their hard work.

As this was the first cruise I found the laundry room on the sea trip home to Rosyth. It was a busy trip.

People were generally very friendly and and the staff showed great patience and courtesy to look after everyone.

I would consider going on another cruise with Fred Olsen. Thanks for making my first trip a success.

The only thing that was a little difficult was the engine noise. More Sleep was a bit disturbed because of that. Don't think there is much you can do about it. Less

Published 09/11/11

Member Since 2010
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X