Grandeur of the Seas 5

“Lovely holiday full of FUN!! :)”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas

Lubika

Overall Member Rating

As this was our second cruise with Royal we kind of knew that it will be very good holiday with royal standards, but I was little worried as I read bad reviews and critics here ...

If you are worried as well , dont be, this cruise is fantastic and ship is in very good condition in my opinion, yes you can see signs of time here and there, byt overall, it looks fab and I really enjoyed it with my husband and it was firt cruise for my parents and they liked it as well very much.

Service was excellent, very nice, smiling staff, they really do what they can to make your holiday nice for you.

Food was fantastic, most of time we were in Windjamer cafe but service and food in main dining room was also very good.

one thing that i didnt like was the price of shuttle bus, so we did not used it, ussually we went for taxi or just had a nice walk...

Malaga - again, lovely city , we visited house where Picasso was born, very nice, and also city centre, More very clean , and beach with palms as well. We also get some very good massage on the beach for 5 euros :)

I will sure book my next cruise soon as I just love being every morning in different place and see all this beautiful cities. :) Less

Grandeur of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

nice decoration, good size, enought space for 2.

Barcelona - what can I say...such a beautiful city, you HAVE to see Sagrada Familia , Park Guell and all the lovely places with Gaudis touch. We went to Stadium as well as my dad is huge fan of FC BARCELONA, and I have to say, im not into football, but this is really something.breathtaking.

Ibiza - well at one point i was really disapointed, as shuttle bus was 10 dollars per person we decided to walk and take taxi...there are NO taxis in port, you have to walk qiute a distance to take some, and then we were informed by driver that police in port can call you taxi if you ask them , of course we did not know this.. So if youre not taking bus ask for taxi. I liked the beach nad city, but it wasnt nice as some other cities.

Malaga - again, lovely city , we visited house where Picasso was born, very nice, and also city centre, very clean , and beach with palms as well. We also get some very good massage on the beach for 5 euros :)

Gibraltar - nice centre, shops, funny monkeys, we went to see them , it is long walk, but I felt good as on ship we just eat and sleep :))

Read 1304 Barcelona Reviews

Port

Read 67 Ibiza Reviews

Published 09/09/11

Read Cruise Critic's Grandeur of the Seas Review

Grandeur of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?