Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Lubika

Member Name: Lubika
Cruise Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
See More About: Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Lovely holiday full of FUN!! :)
As this was our second cruise with Royal we kind of knew that it will be very good holiday with royal standards, but I was little worried as I read bad reviews and critics here ...

If you are worried as well , dont be, this cruise is fantastic and ship is in very good condition in my opinion, yes you can see signs of time here and there, byt overall, it looks fab and I really enjoyed it with my husband and it was firt cruise for my parents and they liked it as well very much.

Service was excellent, very nice, smiling staff, they really do what they can to make your holiday nice for you.

Food was fantastic, most of time we were in Windjamer cafe but service and food in main dining room was also very good.

one thing that i didnt like was the price of shuttle bus, so we did not used it, ussually we went for taxi or just had a nice walk...

Malaga - again, lovely city , we visited house where Picasso was born, very nice, and also city centre, very clean , and beach with palms as well. We also get some very good massage on the beach for 5 euros :)

I will sure book my next cruise soon as I just love being every morning in different place and see all this beautiful cities. :)

Publication Date: 09/09/11