Arcadia Cruise Review by helenpsmith

Cruise Date: October 2008
Embarkation: Other
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: KB
See More About: Arcadia Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | P&O Cruises Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Rates 5+

Ship Facts: Arcadia Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Arcadia Deck Plans
Lovely Adults Only Ship
Although this might not have the razzmatazz of some of the American ships I still had a fantastic time, yes I missed the shops of the Royal Promenade & the shows could be at times hit and miss but the food was just equisite every night.

Our waiter even remembered that I didn't like parmesan on my caesar salad and so always arranged this without asking.

The gary rhodes restaurant is WELL worth a visit as is the Fusion restaurant, for me the fusion restaurant was by far my favourite although my favourite tipple was in the Gary Rhodes - a cocktail made up of a shot of sloe gin topped up with champagne. Gorgeous.

We spent every night in the nightclub as we were there as part of a large group.

The pool area was lovely to relax around and I had a very relaxing massage in the spa that was worth every penny - I practicularly floated out.

BIG TIP - If you want to have your hair done for Captains Cocktail then book as soon as you board.

Publication Date: 09/09/11