Arcadia Cruise Review by helenpsmith: Lovely Adults Only Ship

Lovely Adults Only Ship

Sail Date: October 2008
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

Although this might not have the razzmatazz of some of the American ships I still had a fantastic time, yes I missed the shops of the Royal Promenade & the shows could be at times hit and miss but the food was just equisite every night.

Our waiter even remembered that I didn't like parmesan on my caesar salad and so always arranged this without asking.

The gary rhodes restaurant is WELL worth a visit as is the Fusion restaurant, for me the fusion restaurant was by far my favourite although my favourite tipple was in the Gary Rhodes - a cocktail made up of a shot of sloe gin topped up with champagne. Gorgeous.

We spent every night in the nightclub as we were there as part of a large group.

The pool area was lovely to relax around and I had a very relaxing massage in the spa that was worth every penny - I practicularly floated out.

BIG TIP - If you want to have your hair done for Captains Cocktail then book as soon as you board. Less

Published 09/09/11

Read more Arcadia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Arcadia Review >>

Cabin review: KB Outside Stateroom with Bath/Shower

Read All Outside Stateroom with Bath/Shower (KB) Reviews >>

Loved Palma - the old capital is really interesting

Have you taken a cruise before?
Thank you!