Carnival Dream Cruise Review by NOland for ME

Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Had the time of our lives!!
but my second cruise to the Western Carribean on The Dream with my new husband was outa this world!! For one, I was was more familiar with the ship. Getting around this time was a breeze! This time 'round we booked a balcony room. Once you have a balcony, you'll never go back! It was breath taking! We were only on the 2nd floor, which some would think is 'beneath them', but my husband & I both agreed that we would not want any other floor. We could hear the waves splashing against the boat all night long....so relaxing. If you get sea sick at all, I don't suggest this floor. The water is 'right there'. We absolutely enjoyed being that close to the water and seeing the views that those on the higher decks saw as well!

The crew on The Dream were outstanding! Even when they are 'off duty', they want to know if you are enjoying your cruise. They don't pay them to ask that. I guarantee you will have at least one crew member that will know your first name and want to take care of you personally!! And they wait on a lot of cruisers! Two waiters made our day...everyday...with a big wave and a big 'Hello Brooke & Mike'!! Outstanding!

The food was absolutely delicious! All of it. I don't think I tried any dish that I did not enjoy. From the Crimson Dining Room to the poolside deli, it all tasted superb!

Carnival also suggests shore excursions. Bravo! My husband & I went zip-lining in Belize, snorkeling in Roatan, & toured the Myan Ruins in Playa Del Carmen. All absolutely full of adventure and memories that will last a life time.

We were so disappointed once....and that was when our cruise came to an end!

We've only been home for a little over a week and we just booked a cruise on the Carnival Glory on November first to Jamaica & The Caymen Islands. It's an older ship...I hope I have as good reviews.

So far, we have nothing but praise to Carnival!!

Publication Date: 09/08/11