“THE BEST CRUISE EVER!!!!”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas

Chiwawa Grandeur of the Seas 5 THE BEST CRUISE EVER!!!!
Chiwawa
Member Since 2010
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
This was the best cruise ever as it says in the title it was really fun and faboulus. This was a cruise around spain visiting barcelona, ibiza, malaga and gibralter and every port of call was exciting!!! My favourite place was ibiza because we got off and we got on a shuttle bus to ibiza town then it was a 5 minute taxi ride to the beach which was close by which gave us longer to enjoy ourselfves.

The evening entertainment was brilliant I enjoyed the signers and dancers of the grandeur of the seas the most as it was fun exciting and it lit up the ship. The best part was the food as we could pick what ever we wanted in the windjammer and have a meal in the evening with a bit of class which was faboulus.

If I had to critise I would say there isn't enough activities to do for children compared to the independance of the seas and the shuttle bus was quite expensive being $10 per person but thats just me being nit picky. I overall enjoyed the whole experience I would definetly reccommend royal carribean to any first time cruisers and don't read the reviews slagging this beutiful ship off.
Grandeur of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Grandeur of the Seas Review
Grandeur of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Mediterranean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?