MSC Musica Cruise Review by amandaoppedisano

Cruise Date: June 2011
Embarkation: Venice
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: 10
See More About: MSC Musica Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | MSC Cruises Cruise Deals
Dining Not Rated
Public Rooms Not Rated
Cabins Not Rated
Entertainment Not Rated
Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated

Ship Facts: MSC Musica Review (by Cruise Critic!) | MSC Musica Deck Plans
What a mistake!!
We booked this trip for our honeymoon and I ignored the bad reviews considering how nice the ship looked and the great ports but what a mistake!

The ship was very nice and the food was good as well. The staff for the most part is very nice and helpful, so your probably asking what could I possibly have to complain about.... its the other passengers! this ship is filled with the most ignorant, rude, classless, disgusting pigs I have ever seen in my life and that's putting it lightly. These people push and shove in line at the buffet as if they have never seen food before, they will steal your chair from right under you if u even stand up to grab your drink from the other side of the table. Coffee is free at breakfast so be prepared to be pushed and I was even elbowed out of the way by a grown man so he could get the last coffee cup ( as if they weren't bringing more). Consider yourself lucky if you even find a seat at breakfast or lunch and the midnight buffet is a joke! people fighting over a slice of cake and filling plates sky high only to leave it. Good luck in the crystal lounge, my husband and I would go early to get a front row seat only to have people stand right in front of u when there is plenty of standing room behind the seats. If your planning on using the pool I feel sorry for you, it is full of kids jumping over you, kicking water in your face and that's even if you are lucky to get a sun chair near the pool! I would never cruise with MSC again nor would I ever recommend it due to the lack of order on the ship, the managers were more concerned with the uniform of their employees then the the people fighting in the buffet area over tables.

My husband and I complained at the end of our trip in the nicest way possible and we were simply told that people in our country are rude too, nice way to deal with a unhappy customer dont u think!

WHAT A MISTAKE YOU WILL MAKE ON THIS SHIP! and if you don't listen to this review and still go just make sure you don't get a balcony room near the back of the ship or you will have to stuff ur socks in the ceiling vent to stop the rattling all night!

Publication Date: 09/06/11