“Ok at best”

Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
So, after being on Explorer of the seas and Celebrity Eclipse, I knew this was going to be a big difference.

First, I have to say that Our Waiter and his assistant were great. The bartenders on the main pool bar were also exceptional.

Beyond that, I have never been treated with such Rudeness On a trip before in my life. I actually had 2 crew members jump in front of us getting on the elevator to where there was no more room.

Ordered Room service 1 night. They said 45 minutes maximum. 2 hours later and 3 phone calls the food finally arrived and it was cold. When my wife called after it was delivered to say she was unhappy with it and that it was cold. They said, well if you want hot food, come cook it. I was absolutely floored. She called back to ask for the supervisor and they would not connect her to him. The next day we went to breakfast and found one of the Officers in the Wind Jammer, Explained what had happened and what was said on the phone and he basically blew us off and said that he doubts very highly that his staff would be so rude. Asking the waiters in the wind jammer for a soda for my son was like asking for a million dollars

Our Stateroom attendant sucked.. Woke us up at all hours as our room was next to his closet. Room was never cleaned by 3 pm. Usually he was in there as we were trying to get cleaned up for dinner.

I understand this is not Celebrity or one of their new big fancy boats, but the service should be the same.

So our son decided to go to adventure Ocean for a few hours each day. One day we decided to get massages. HORRIBLE is the best word I can find for my massage. My wife said hers was OK. When I talked to the desk clerk, She told me that If i was unhappy, I should have said something before I paid and that they was nothing she could do about it.

Shows were good, game shows were hilarious. Darrel and Dave the Cruise Director puts on a great show.

I will Cruise Royal Again as I wont base the great times i have had aboard other ships on this one , But I will not go on Majesty Ever again.

Food was ok at best in the dinning room. Wind Jammer cafe was typical mass food buffet.

Everyone has a different experience and Please dont base your trip on my review. But I do appreciate others reviews, as we do travel often and some reviews have led me in the right direction.

Have fun on your next Vacation !!

Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Majesty of the Seas Review
Majesty of the Seas Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?