Carnival Valor Cruise Review by Heaven6566: Wonderful Carnival Experience

Member Since 2010

Compare Prices on Carnival Valor Western Caribbean Cruises

Wonderful Carnival Experience

Sail Date: December 2010

Everything was wonderful throughout the cruise. The only issue I really had was the packs of teens running around and generally being rude to the ship crew and making noise while racing up and down the hallway. Parents should take siome responisbility and watch their kids or leave them ay home. Mine is 15 and I refuse to take her on a cruise.

The food was excellent, the pizza amazing and great salads.

We booked excursions privately and had plenty of fun and time for them all.

We did not see any shows as that is not our thing but they looked packed as we passed by and karaoke was rampant :) We enjoyed watching the boys from our dinner family singing karaoke in the evening.

Carnival exceeded my expectations and the Valor is an wonderful ship.

We did both feel terrible the last night on the cruise and it affected my stomach, it was not debilitating but uncomfortable. My travel companion slept it off overnight it was fine within 48 hours. More

Oh and 1202 is a larger cabin. I loved this cabin!! Less

Read more Carnival Valor cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Valor Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Valor Interior Riviera 1202

1202 is bigger than other inside cabins, it's quiet except that it's at the front and waves can hit hard at times. We enjoyed it very much.

My favortie port by far.

Cave tubing is a must...stick with the guides on the way to the river and learn an wealth of information about the flora, fauna, customs, remedies and Mayan culture. The people of Belize are proud and so friendly not to mention the food is excellent.

(5.5)
We rented a rickety VW Bug they called the mexican hummer and we had a BLAST in the crappy thing. Other tourists laughed at us and we laughed back.

Drive south from the port and visit El Cedral the locals are fun here. We headed straight across the highway to Albertos for lunch. Head back out on the highway eastbound to see the most beautiful beached ever. On the way back throuhg the middle of the island make a right to San Gervasio, it is a must see on Cozumel.

Read 3104 Cozumel Reviews

My least favorite. We werent intersted in sting rays, dolphins or snorkeling, we tend to like to hike and this island just did not fit our style.

(5.5)
Only one thing to say here: SOUTH SHORE ZIPLINES!!!! This island was beautiful and South shore gave me an experience that I will never have again. I flew through the forest upside down and have pics to prove it. Go see these guys the lines are safe and nothing to worry about. They even have 2 lines on each zipline, if one fails the other will catch you.

Loved Roatan.