MSC Poesia Cruise Review by rainedeer: VERY MUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT

Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on MSC Poesia Eastern Caribbean Cruises

VERY MUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT

Sail Date: November 2008

We were told by a relative how great the MSC lines are however this one just came over from Europe and we were the first sailing on it.We had to fly from Ohio to Ft.Lauderdale-My son's girlfriend from England flew in from there and we went on a 4 day cruise. The food was SO BAD-I ended up loosing weight on the cruise...which was the only good thing. If food is bad and you are just eating anything to compensate it really ruin's a cruise. My son LOVES cruises and food is the #1 enjoyment on it for him. The same relative went on the same ship 2 weeks later-I told her to cancel.She said she was VERY surprised how bad the food was and her friend complained too. Everyone on my ship was complaining about it but what can you do-if they cannot cook-they cannot cook. They could not speak very well at all to people either.

The big event with the food at the end-was just people were over the taste that was blah anyways.

Clean ship-but who cares-Italians know how to cook-what the More heck happened.

I complained in writing when I returned and got a letter saying sorry and we hope you join us again in the future.ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!! The last port we could not dock at either-it was just bad news all around

THE only good thing was that Susan Sommers was on the ship so it was fun to have seen her at the outside bar area.Pretty as always.Bet her slim event went well because the food sucked so bad on the ship those people would have no problem not eating.

I will only go on Royal Carribean from now on thank you-they know how to cook-are more than polite and just it is an entirely different scene.

To date I just need to save money for us to go again so we can re-do what was so bad. This poor kid for his life will always remember his 21st with his birthday celebration on the worst ship we have ever been on. Less

Read more MSC Poesia cruise reviews >>