Seabourn Quest Cruise Review by HAPPY CRUISER

Cruise Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Athens (Piraeus)
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: VS
See More About: Seabourn Quest Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Seabourn Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Seabourn Quest Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Seabourn Quest Deck Plans
I almost cried
I debated about writing this review as a part of me wanted to keep it a secret just how good this cruise line is.

We had high hopes as you do when reading the marketing of any Company but always that has to translate through the delivery by staff.

This Company live by what they say they will deliver. I don't know if it is the Company training or the Captain who set the standards but whoever they got it just right.

Firstly the ship, we were a bit concerned it would be too small. this was not the case. the suites are spacious, bathrooms are the best of any ship we have been on. Beds and pillows really comfortable.

The public areas were never crowded. this could in part be down to a different port daily but even when sailing it never felt crowded.

I can't comment on the quality of the shows as I never made any of them! nearly always last out of dinner.

Food first class, good choice. The Restaurant is fine dining service impeccable without being fake.

Colonade for breakfast and theme dinners was less formal but still equal to a good city restaurant.

Best bits for us were the whole atmosphere, no announcements,

don't book this ship if you have children. this is not the market they cater for. If you want to be entertained there may not be enough to do, in fact there is little formal entertaining. That said I took a book and read the same page at least 2 dozen times and either fell asleep or had somewhere to go.

The ports we called at had enough for the allocated time.

Only niggles. The balcony door opens rather than slide but I suppose that is more economical for the air conditioning.

I really could go on for ages about all the positives so why did I almost cry?

On leaving the ship the captain and staff had lined up to say goodbye to every passenger. I did not want to leave anyway but this just topped it for me.

Well done to every member of the crew for a job well done.

Publication Date: 09/03/11