Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by cruisin*with*kids: What an experience!

cruisin*with*kids
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Carnival Inspiration Western Caribbean Cruises

What an experience!

Sail Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Tampa

We had a blast. Usually I can't eat out anywhere because I have Celiac and I get very sick to any exposure to Gluten. I mentioned this to my travel agent. Next thing you know, I have staff giving me a menu specif to a gluten free diet, prepping stations were gluten free and the gluten free foods were fab!

My teen boys and 8 year old daughter wanted to check out the boat while I had dinner with my group. The boys didn't watch her well and she became lost. She did what we always told her to do..."Go to a person in uniform". They took her to Guest Services, who then contacted me via phone within minutes. I got her right away. When I picked her up, my heart was racing. I asked her if she was scared. She said, "At first I was scared and then I went to a person in uniform and they took me downstairs and they played with me and gave me cards to keep forever." She said she didn't need to cry because she was having fun.

Excellent trip! Most memorable for our family thus far! More My mother was also on board. We live many States apart. The kids got to go play in the water slide while mom and I enjoyed a Long Island Iced Tea and enjoying the beautiful ocean. The staff was so much fun. I had to give our hostess Ekatrina a big hug on the last day. The entire staff is just a joy! Less

Read more Carnival Inspiration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Inspiration Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Inspiration Oceanview Riviera R174

The cabin was very cool. I had two twin beds together, a bunk on the wall and another bed under the bed so my family of 4 all had a place to sleep. The cabin was clean and we had a great view outside. The only thing is that they forgot to clean it on Sunday...but so what. It was still perfect.

(5.5)
We had such a blast. We went snokeling and got some great photos. Saw a sunken little ship in the water. Mom lost her Prada sun glasses. :( Somehwere a fish is looking really hot.

The glass bottom boat was very cool and we ate at a place with nothing but hot guys who worked there...lol...shhhhhh don't tell my husband. It was like Hooters but for us girls to check the guys out. ;)

We ended up with bags and bags of things to take home. Getting on and off the boat was very organized and effecient. Some people were complaining which I don't understand why. We waited in line for just a few moments. I am so glad they take the time to swipe our cards in and out to ensure everbody returns safely.

Read 3104 Cozumel Reviews