Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by cruisin*with*kids

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by cruisin*with*kids
Carnival Inspiration
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

What an experience!
We had a blast. Usually I can't eat out anywhere because I have Celiac and I get very sick to any exposure to Gluten. I mentioned this to my travel agent. Next thing you know, I have staff giving me a menu specif to a gluten free diet, prepping stations were gluten free and the gluten free foods were fab!

My teen boys and 8 year old daughter wanted to check out the boat while I had dinner with my group. The boys didn't watch her well and she became lost. She did what we always told her to do..."Go to a person in uniform". They took her to Guest Services, who then contacted me via phone within minutes. I got her right away. When I picked her up, my heart was racing. I asked her if she was scared. She said, "At first I was scared and then I went to a person in uniform and they took me downstairs and they played with me and gave me cards to keep forever." She said she didn't need to cry because she was having fun.

Excellent trip! Most memorable for our family thus far! My mother was also on board. We live many States apart. The kids got to go play in the water slide while mom and I enjoyed a Long Island Iced Tea and enjoying the beautiful ocean. The staff was so much fun. I had to give our hostess Ekatrina a big hug on the last day. The entire staff is just a joy!

Publication Date: 09/02/11