Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Meesh97

Explorer of the Seas
Explorer of the Seas
Member Name: Meesh97
Cruise Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)
Destination: Bermuda
Cabin Category: D2
Value-for-Money 5+

Explorer of the Seas & Bermuda --- perfect together!!!
We looked forward to cruising to Bermuda - my 6th cruise and my boyfriend's first. As I am a big fan of Royal Caribbean it was very important to me that my boyfriend love this cruise. We arrived at Cape Liberty and after we parked we were on the ship within 90 minutes. It was extremely well coordinated. We booked a balcony cabin and so glad we did - loved it. We then went to the Windjammer, had lunch, and walked around the ship to get acquainted.... then relaxed by the pool with a cocktail for a little while. We went back to our cabin, our luggage arrives, we settle in and then decide to take the elevator to the top again. We walked into the elevator and much to our shock my boyfriend's sister, husband and son shocked us and surprised us. Our cruise was now off the charts fabulous!!! And the sailing away party is jut so much fun.

We ate dinner together and I have to say the dining room food is good but not great - overall nothing to complain about in the least. We were all together during our day at sea and the ship is so well run, absolutely no complaints. Kids programs for their son was teriffic, and we got to spend grown up time together - everyone was happy.

We when finally arrived in Bermuda we did our own thing and they did theirs. Bermuda is a beautiful island and we explored Hamilton and St. George while we were there. The whole cruise start to finish, entertainment included, was just great. I would highly recommend this cruise to anyone and everyone!!!
Publication Date: 09/01/11