Viking Prestige Cruise Review by annielu97

Member Name: annielu97
Cruise Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Budapest
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
See More About: Viking Prestige Cruise Reviews | Baltic & Northern Europe Cruise Reviews | Viking River Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+

Ship Facts: Viking Prestige Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Best Trip Ever
This summer i sailed the Danube on the Viking Prestige. Though this was only the second cruise I've been on it was one of the best trips I have ever been on. My grandparents and I did a 3 day extension of the cruise in Budapest which was gorgeous. Viking set everything up for us and we were right in the middle of everything we wanted to see and right on the Danube.

Because I was with my grandparents and there were three of us we got one of the two suites. It was a beautiful space with room and shelves for all of us. While the boat was in between ports we would read in our room while looking out the window or enjoy the sun deck or library.

Every meal was well prepared and delicious and there was food that everyone could enjoy. While we were ported and sometimes in between ports I got good Internet access and was able to email and check my facebook.

On every excursion we got the opportunity to take the leisurely tour which was fabulous because both my grandmother and I have knee problems and we wanted to see everything but not have to walk all day long. The leisurely walks gave us the opportunity to see the same things as everyone else without getting too tired.

The boat was beautiful and brand new so everything worked very. At the end of the cruise they had everything scheduled perfectly so everyone had their bags taken out and sent to the right places at the right times and people were taken to the correct airport or their next destination. We had a fantastic time and I encourage others to ride the beautiful Danube
Publication Date: 08/31/11