Carnival Pride Cruise Review by hitnronandjulie

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Pride Cruise Review by hitnronandjulie
Carnival Pride
Cabin Category: 7A
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Pride cruise with Irene
Both my fiance and I could not be happier. The crew of the Pride was great, especially when you throw "Irene" into the mix. They got us home safe, never had a feeling of worry.

As for the cruise itself,,,,,PERFECT. The food was great, crew wonderful, cabin just the right size. My only disappointment was the shows in the large show room. I felt they were a little "cheesy." However, the comedians were great, both in their family shows and the adults only shows.

We had read a lot of reviews about the food on the Pride. Both my Fiance and I could not disagree more..We felt the food was GREAT. We ate all but one of our meals in the main dining room. Each meal was perfect and the service was out of this world.

One last thing: anyone that does not like the decor of the Pride is going out of their way to complain. It is a bright, clean and well maintained ship.

As for embarkation at Baltimore,,,,it could not be faster.

Publication Date: 08/30/11