Carnival Pride Cruise Review by hitnronandjulie: Pride cruise with Irene

Pride cruise with Irene

Sail Date: August 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

Both my fiance and I could not be happier. The crew of the Pride was great, especially when you throw "Irene" into the mix. They got us home safe, never had a feeling of worry.

As for the cruise itself,,,,,PERFECT. The food was great, crew wonderful, cabin just the right size. My only disappointment was the shows in the large show room. I felt they were a little "cheesy." However, the comedians were great, both in their family shows and the adults only shows.

We had read a lot of reviews about the food on the Pride. Both my Fiance and I could not disagree more..We felt the food was GREAT. We ate all but one of our meals in the main dining room. Each meal was perfect and the service was out of this world.

One last thing: anyone that does not like the decor of the Pride is going out of their way to complain. It is a bright, clean and well maintained ship.

As for embarkation at Baltimore,,,,it could not be faster. Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Pride Balcony Upper 5227

Our cabin #5227 was a 7A obstructed view. The cabin was of good size with more than enough storage. The bathroom well designed with plenty of room. The Balcony does have a life boat at the base, however looking out does have a great view. One little thing, it is time for Carnival to put a newer television in the room.