Disney Dream Cruise Review by Baystick: Our 1st family cruise

Our 1st family cruise

Sail Date: August 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

From the embarkation to debarkation, Disney was fantastic as usual. The On board concierge team of Julia, Rodrigo, Melanie and Thomas were amazing all through - my children miss them especially Julia. Our hostess- Air was fabulous. Our servers - Nikola (amazing guy), Loretta and Boohla were fabulous. We really enjoyed every bit of the trip and will be back again very soon.

The spa was also very good. The fire and ice manicure and pedicure is worth every cent - Denise and Norushka were fabulous. Alex did a great job with the facials and massage and of course, the ionithermie treatments with Shaista were so good that I had 3 treatments and I will go back for them again on my next Disney cruise.

Overall experience was beautiful plus the line up at the aqua duck wasn't bad. WEnt on it at night.

There were enough activities to keep everyone occupied. Dinning at the Palo was an awesome experience and our server from Turkey was very friendly and knowledgeable. Service More was also quick which was very good for my husband.

Cast away cay was amazing. My advice is to make sure you get a Cabana, it is well worth the price and the BBQ was very good - outstanding. Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Disney Dream Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite Verandah Deck 11 12512

The One bedroom concierge cabin on the dream was beautiful. Really worth the money. Will always go that route. it was very spacious and my family of 5 were very comfortable. It has an en suite master bedroom with an over sized jacuzzi,a shower and powder room. I also had an additional bathroom and powder room. It is beautiful. If you can afford it go for it.3 great closets with safe, great balcony and beautiful view. Only snag was guests were smoking on their balconies so you couldn't stay out for long.

For Nassau, you can arrange your Atlantis tour yourself either on line or pay when you get to Atlantis - this was way cheaper for us and the taxis are inexpensive so it is easy to move around. We did the Shallow water Dolphin swim and it was a wonderful experience for all. Booked it all on our own and also did the aquaventure too

Read 2666 Nassau Reviews