Disney Dream Cruise Review by Baystick

13-15 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
Our 1st family cruise
From the embarkation to debarkation, Disney was fantastic as usual. The On board concierge team of Julia, Rodrigo, Melanie and Thomas were amazing all through - my children miss them especially Julia. Our hostess- Air was fabulous. Our servers - Nikola (amazing guy), Loretta and Boohla were fabulous. We really enjoyed every bit of the trip and will be back again very soon.

The spa was also very good. The fire and ice manicure and pedicure is worth every cent - Denise and Norushka were fabulous. Alex did a great job with the facials and massage and of course, the ionithermie treatments with Shaista were so good that I had 3 treatments and I will go back for them again on my next Disney cruise.

Overall experience was beautiful plus the line up at the aqua duck wasn't bad. WEnt on it at night.

There were enough activities to keep everyone occupied. Dinning at the Palo was an awesome experience and our server from Turkey was very friendly and knowledgeable. Service was also quick which was very good for my husband.

Cast away cay was amazing. My advice is to make sure you get a Cabana, it is well worth the price and the BBQ was very good - outstanding.
Publication Date: 08/30/11