Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by laura: Fab time!!

laura
Member Since 2000

Compare Prices on Liberty of the Seas Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Fab time!!

Sail Date: August 2011
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

We have just got back from our cruise (today) and we had an amazing time. My 2 children (aged 10 and 8) and my mother and father in law(both retired) found there was too much to do and not enough time to do it in. On a slightly negative note the trips were terribly expensive to we ventured to Pisa and Rome on out own using the publis transport and found that 7 of us did the trips for less than 1 person on an organised tour!!

The entertainment on board was second to none and the Saturday Night Fever was a complete highlight for all of us.

The food was brilliant and for anyone who critisises it wouldn't ever be happy with anything. You could eat all day if you wanted with 2 of the bar/restaurants open 24 hours!!

Yes,any extras were expensive but do what we did and just eat and drink the free stuff!!

my advice to anyone is give it a go......you will love it! Less

Read more Liberty of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Liberty of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Liberty of the Seas Family Interior Stateroom Deck 2 8457

Great cabin cleaner Ramon!! lovely cabin with plenty of room.

The port itself was a lovely experince however Barcelona itself is a completely different story. After my 10 year old had his bag stolen I'm not sure we will be going back there in a hurry.