Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by nicety_girl: Navigator of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

nicety_girl
Member Since 2004

Service Not Rated
Value for Money Not Rated

Compare Prices on Navigator of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Navigator of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean

Sail Date: January 2005

I guess I will start from the beginning.

Embarkation: This process was quite painless. It probably took us an hour at the most all together. It moved quickly. We were on the ship by 2:00 or so and had plenty of time to explore and have something to eat.

San Juan, Puerto Rico: San Juan was probably one of the most beautiful ports to pull into. You have an awesome view of San Cristobal Fort. We didn't do a whole lot here. We walked around old San Juan for a little bit and we toured San Cristobal Fort. It started to rain so we went back to the ship.

St. Thomas: We took the Turtle Cove Excursion. It was wonderful. The people who run the Doubloon were great. We were able to see a few Green Sea Turtles as well as some fish. The weather was great that day.

St. Maarten: St. Maarten will always be my favorite port. We have been on vacation there for a whole week before. I can't say enough good things about it. The weather was great, the island is More beautiful, and the people are friendly. We just did some shopping and had lunch at the Barefoot Terrace.

Nassau, Bahamas: This was a let down for me. Maybe it was because it was cold, I'm not sure. The people were not that friendly and overall it just didn't impress me very much. Frankly, I could do without this port.

The ship: What can you say except -- BEAUTIFUL!!! We had the main sitting in the Nutcracker dining room. This was the most beautiful dining room I've seen. The food was wonderful both in the main dining room and in the Windjammer. I have no complaints. Our head waiter, waiter and assistant waiter were great. They made our dinners quite enjoyable.

There was so much to do on this ship. I climbed the rock wall and we played miniature golf. I didn't even get to enjoy all the ship had to offer.

I would not cruise in January again only because of the weather. The seas were rough and the days at sea were overcast and very windy. We usually cruise in April or May and the weather is always perfect.

Royal Caribbean's staff never lets me down. Everyone was friendly and always greeted us. They would always ask us how we were enjoying our vacation.

I would recommend this ship to anyone and everyone. Less

Read more Navigator of the Seas cruise reviews >>