I will try a bullit point our thoughts to keep it brief, hope it helps!
- children used main pools and jacuzi's a lot which retricted the aduld use.
- atmosphere was consistenetly adult with sophistcated bars and entertainment in the evenings.
- childerens entertainment was more educational than fun based according to other passengers feedback.
- food in the main didning was exceptional with plenty of vegetarian choice, we did not feel any need to use speciality dining.
- rear facing balconies were good on any deck level, some side balconies had a view of thelifeboats.
- we booked concierge class but did not experience any benifits, preferential dininig?, appertiefs?, it did give us an extended room service menu that we did not use though.
- ship felt overcrowded - perhaps celebrity jammed us in to achieve maximum profit?
- sunbeds were inn short supply and the areas around them were very crowded.
- drinks were very, very expensive £6.60 for a bottle of magners and OVER £5 for a can of guinness this includes their 15% charge - oh and when you are in spanish waters they add another 8% local tax.
- difficult to get a seat in the coffee lounge due to number of passengers.
- bars only staffed by a couple of people so service was quite slow.
- sky bar was a great place as was the observation lounge, it wa a shame though that the observation lounge was a smoking venue at the front as the smell permiatted throughout the room.
- we did not use the lawn area.
I know this looks like a bit of a moan but these little touches are what matter, all in all it was a very clean, fresh ship, it is quite sophisticated and i would put its main target passengers as those looking for a classy cruise.