“Review - Allure of the Seas August 7, 2011”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas

anthony90801 Allure of the Seas 5 Review - Allure of the Seas August 7, 2011
anthony90801
Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I just got back from my cruise and i have to say that the Allure is amazing.

Being the largest cruise and having over 6.000 passengers, i anticipated some overcrowding/logistics problems on the ship. I was pleasantly surprised that i didn't encounter any situations on the ship due to it's size and number of passengers.

The dinner in the formal dinning room was good. The waiters were very nice and friendly. The food in the Windjammer was excellent with a wide array of international cuisine. I ate at the Samba grill which was excellent. The Brazilian meats were all so good. The shows were amazing which included Chicago, OceanAria, Blue Ocean, etc. I went to the Amber theater to see Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D which was great! The 24 hour pizza was amazing. I tried several different pizzas coming right out of the oven. The casino was pretty big for being on a cruiseship. I even won enough money to buy myself a watch in St. Thomas. If you haven't done so, you have to do the flowrider. It was so much fun. Zip Line and Rock Climb wall was also alot of fun. The fitness center and Spa was so amazing. I even did a spin class to help me justify eating an extra piece of cake/pie for the day. It was awesome.

Ok so here are some of my gripes........

I think that the Ship should stay longer in Coco Cay, Bahamas. I wanted to visit Paradise Island but because we only had 5 hours in the dock, it wasn't worth the money and risk getting back to the ship on-time.

People cutting in line on the flowrider. Unfortunately, there's always a group of people who are so inconsiderate of others.

I was disappointed with the RCL store. I felt that they could of had a better selection of t-shirts and gifts.

On the final day when i was leaving the ship i noticed i was charged for luggage valet. The problem is that i did the express walkoff and didn't even fill out the form for the valet. Apparently the concerige incorectly book this charge to me. So i had to run down to guest services and wait over 30 minutes for a Supervisor to figure out that they made a mistake.

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Allure of the Seas Review
Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?