Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by doover: Excellnt cruise!!!

doover
Member Since 2011

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Mariner of the Seas Mexican Riviera Cruises

Excellnt cruise!!!

Sail Date: August 2011
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Los Angeles

Once again, I will make this review short. Simply put this was an awesome cruise and a very nice ship, great food, and the staff were very friendly and great at remembering your name. I went with my Mother, Brother and his Wife and another friend and his Wife. We all enjoyed it very much.

There are the usual grumpy few staff members that you encounter on every cruise same as passengers.

Mexico is a great place to visit and its even better if you can speak a little bit of Spanish that way you can have a little fun in the ports and test out ur communication skills, but you dont need to speak Spanish.

A cruise is what you make it, there is no such thing as a bad cruise it just means that it wasnt the best.

I will be doing the same ports in April 2012 with my Son, but that will be with Carnival, only because I want to try a different Line out each time!!!

Any questions dont hesitate colinneilsen@hotmail.com Less

Read more Mariner of the Seas cruise reviews >>