“An Outstanding Adventure”

Tucson54
Member Since 2009
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
Everything about this trip was outstanding. From the moment we landed at Heathrow things started rolling smoothly. We were driven the The Millennium Mayfair Hotel in a chauffer driven limo. Our hotel was very comfortable & wonderfully located. All pre-cruise arrangements were made by Oceania. They did a fine job!!!

The Mariner is a beautiful ship. The cabins are well appointed, roomy in fact, with plenty of storage space. The bathroom is large, with a shower that could be larger & an unnecessary tub. The shampoo, lotions, etc. are of excellent quality & beautifully presented.

All of the public areas on Marina are attractive & comfortable. The Library is quiet, comfortable & very well stocked.

All of the dining venues are attractive. I think the the weakest link in the operation is The Main Dining Room. They seem to get overwhelmed. I must admit that when I complained, the matter was given immediate attention. I think that the staff really wants to excell. The Terrace Cafe was wonderful as were all of the speciality restaurants.

We enjoyed the evening entertainment - both speciality acts & production shows.

I think that the ship tours are very pricey. We got together with some CC folks on our thread & did 2 tours for less than half the price.

Our ports of call were every interesting & not too crowded. The weather prevented us from going into 2 ports. The sea days were welcome & the staff adjusted very quickly to a totally new schedule. Well done!!!!!

We met some very nice folks, had a lot of fun, won $ on the penny slots & look forward to cruising again with Oceania.

Marina Cruises to the British Isles & Western Europe

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Marina Review
Marina Cruises to the British Isles & Western Europe
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?