Crystal Symphony Cruise Review by newman3202: Crystal Symphony The Best

Crystal Symphony The Best

Sail Date: June 2011
Destination: Alaska
Embarkation: San Francisco

My friend Linda came to sail with me on a trip to Alaska on the Crystal Symphony. This was her first time on Crystal and my second.

The cruise was just fantastic The food was really a cut above all other cruise lines. The entertainment was fabulous. Our cruise had "emerging artists" sailing and entering us. They were extremely talented and we all enjoyed the shows. The lectures were interesting and entertaining. Beginning Bridge classes were given and I liked them. The gym was just wonderful and I worked out most days.

Excellent, attentive staff. The spa was very good, and I had two massages. I think the prices are over the top, however. All in all it was a great trip. Linda and I especially enjoyed meeting & hanging out with Bradely & Stuart, who were passengers from the U.K. The Ron Owens group was a lot of fun and Joanne from Fugazi Travel took good care of us... Less

Published 08/15/11

Read more Crystal Symphony cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Crystal Symphony Review >>

Compare Prices on Crystal Symphony Alaska Cruises

Cabin review: E8085

Went to Mendenhal Glacier. Hopped on a bus at port and took a ride to the glacier. Walked around town taking photos. Of course, we went to the Red Dog Saloon for a drink. Great port to hang out and enjoy the locals....

Read 975 Juneau Reviews

All the towns in Alaska are small and fun to just walk around and see the sights and eat the local Salmon.....

Read 1073 Ketchikan Reviews

Had a great time here. Had a friend, who picked us up at the port and took us on a tour of the City. We had a great time and, of course, went over to the Empress Hotel and area surrounding. Not enough time in Victoria. Would have preferred more time in Victoria than Vancouver. In Vancouver, we went to Granville Island, which was great fun. Enjoyed all the fresh food and shopping in the boutiques......that's all as all Alasks ports were similar....

Read 649 Victoria Reviews