Thomson Dream Cruise Review by Philh67: WOW, Thomson Dream, forget the rest, this is the best!!!

Philh67
0 Post

Family & Children 4.0

WOW, Thomson Dream, forget the rest, this is the best!!!

Sail Date: August 2011
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Other

Yes, I read all the reviews. More than once.

Did the reviews concern me? Yes. Was I worried? Yes! Very!!!

Were my concerns justified?

No, no, no.

The ship is not new as I have already said, but it is not as bad (nowhere near) as reviews I have read previously. It is constantly being cleaned by the always cheerful crew.

Embarkation from start to finish? Smooth!!!!! Very good. Well done Thomsons.

The food is varied daily and to a very good standard, and there is always something available. Queues? If you turn up between 7.00am and 7.30am? Its busy! Come on, get real, its bound to be with 1500 people on board, outside of these times and there are no queues.

Cabin 7055, outside plus, excellent, no problems, more than big enough for two adults and a 15 year old. Bath, with excellent shower over, very powerful shower, hot water always. Clean, comfortable beds. More than enough storage, hangers in wardrobes. No concerns. More Thankyou Ronald for looking after us so well, hope to see you in the Caribean sometime soon.

Sunbeds? Yes, can be a bit difficult to get on day at sea, rest of the cruise no problem.

Crew? Wow! Simply could not believe how cheerful they were, not put on. Simply wonderful, made our cruise, made our daughters cruise. Where ever you went, what ever time, could not do enough for you, superb.

Entertainment - strewth! Broadway theatre?? Better! The ammount of time and effort is incredible, dancing, singing, effort, dedication, whatever, they have it all, absolutely wonderfull.

During the day or Medusa lounge? Just as good. Go, go, go ginger warrior! Thankyou Mark.

We booked early and had all inclusive drinks included, absolutely worth it, singapore Slings, Tequila sunrise, you name it, superb. Mock tails for the under 18's were lovely and the bar staff were great with our daughter, made her feel like a princess.

Ports of call? Excellent. Price? Much cheaper than NCL.

Daily information, Great!

Any smells? No, none, nowhere on the ship where I went.

Would I travel with Thomson's again? Yes.

Would I sail on Thomson Dream Again? Oh Yes, definitely, without question.

Hope this helps anyone with any doubts, make your own mind up.

1500 people per week, a few complaints amongst many great reviews, not bad I would say. Less

Read more Thomson Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Thomson Dream 7055

Cabin 7055, outside plus, well located, near stairs. Very clean. Large enough for two adults and a teenager. Bath with shower over bath, bright, no problems with toilet, plentiful hot water.

Many places to see