Pride of America Cruise Review by doover

Destination: Hawaii
Member Rating   Not Rated
Public Rooms 5+
Service Not Rated

Short review of a BRILLIANT cruise
This was my 3rd cruise. I went on this cruise with my Mother as she is a great trav buddy and most people I know cant afford it. The cruise was great, the ship is beautiful and clean and the staff are very friendly except for a few there was one guy in the Waikiki bar I wanted to throw overboard!! However if you come across Rachel and Valarie, these are two very great staff an asset for POA.

We spent a few days in Waikiki before and after which I reccomend, (its hard doing nothing for a week).

Food was great, Buffet typical Buffet, good but not brilliant. Specalty restaurants were fabulous. Dining room meals were great!!

It is a very relaxing cruise we did a few tours they were average the helicopter one was good. Its a very laid back cruise no fancy formal things, just relaxing

I HIGHLY recommend this cruis,, I plan on doing it agin with my 11 year old son next time.

Publication Date: 08/08/11