Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Jackster0111: Allure of the Seas
Member Since 2011
Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises
Allure of the Seas
FANTASTIC!! Wow, what a ship! Incredible shows, great food, solid service and truly an unbelievable ship. 6000+ passengers and never waited in a line. On the ship in less than 15 minutes. You do need to sign up for shows early or its tough to see them. Aqua show was amazing, maybe the best I have ever seen.
1) Sign up for shows ASAP
2) Try and get a room in the back of the ship or at least near rear elevators.
3) Excursions in Jamaica not the best. Locals HOUND you to buy things and several times they would just not leave us alone. Beach in Haiti was great and Cozumel is always good.
4) Casino is huge and nice but don't expect any real comps.
5) Food is excellent and specialty shops abound.
6) Tips are NOT included and you will be expected to fork out a couple hundred for 2 people at the end. Think their 'customary' amounts are pretty high.
7) Overall an EXCELLENT cruise. Only pretty minor complaints and More the pros greatly outweigh the cons. Well worth the extra $$$ to travel on the Allure of the Seas :) Less
Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>
Cabin review: Allure of the Seas Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony Deck 6
Great cabin. I fit in the shower! Plenty of room, nice balcony.
First time cruisers: cannot wa...
Carnival Breeze January 2015
Celebrity--lovely ship but ser...
RC was great...experience, ehh...
Best Cruise Ever!