Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Retired Nurse 1990

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Pride Cruise Review by Retired Nurse 1990
Carnival Pride
Carnival Pride
Member Name: Retired Nurse 1990
Cruise Date: August 2011
Embarkation: Baltimore
See More About: Carnival Pride Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Last time Cruising with Carnival
I just returned today from a 7 night cruise out of Port of Baltimore on Carnival Pride. This was my 18th Cruise and the second time on Carnival. I have been on Celebrity once, Princess 6 times and Royal Caribbean 9 times,

My husband and I were disappointed every day with the food. Never have we been disappointed with the food on any other cruise. The meat was dry, tough, and unseasoned. We were use to having shrimp cocktails everyday and having lobster at the end of the cruise. None of this was ever served.

The staff was the most unfriendly. The only friendly member was the coffee server. Oh yes, the FREE coffee was like dishwater. We had to buy our coffee everyday. Another expense that wasn't necessary.We deserved to have free, good coffee.The cabin Stewart was only seen on the first night and last night. We were never greeted any other time.The entertainment was disappointing too. The main singer sang off key. I pray that the other cruise lines have not resorted to this level. I don't understand since we are paying more for the cruises than before, then everything should have the same quality.

Publication Date: 08/09/11