Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by costaki: Back on the Beautiful Inspiration Ship

costaki
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Carnival Inspiration Western Caribbean Cruises

Back on the Beautiful Inspiration Ship

Sail Date: July 2011
Embarkation: Tampa

My husband and I sailed on July 30, 2011 on the Inspiration. This was my 2nd time on this ship. The cruise was fantastic! The food was great, the shows outstanding and the crew was so personable!! I really have nothing negative to say except that this boat although very beautiful, is a bit small by today's standards.

There is ony 1 pool, very few balconies, and a small shop. We still had such a great and relaxing time. By the time my husband and I were disembarking, I kept on thinking there was no way this cruise could have been any better. If you are looking for BOTH a relaxing AND fun filled time, this cruise is for you. There were so many activities during the day on the ship and we tried to do a little of everything incuding just lounging around and yes, stuffing our faces.

Grand Cayman and Cozumel were beautiful islands with great beaches. We did the 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman and another beach on Cozomel. There was the Mayan ruin excursion that was also More available for those who wanted to take in history.

I can't wait to go on my next Carnival Cruise!!! Less

Read more Carnival Inspiration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Inspiration Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Inspiration Oceanview Main m254

The cabin was very nice but we wish we could have had a balcony.

Beautiful beach and nice shops again.

Read 3142 Cozumel Reviews

Beautiful 7 mile beach and nice shops.