Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by costaki

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Back on the Beautiful Inspiration Ship
My husband and I sailed on July 30, 2011 on the Inspiration. This was my 2nd time on this ship. The cruise was fantastic! The food was great, the shows outstanding and the crew was so personable!! I really have nothing negative to say except that this boat although very beautiful, is a bit small by today's standards.

There is ony 1 pool, very few balconies, and a small shop. We still had such a great and relaxing time. By the time my husband and I were disembarking, I kept on thinking there was no way this cruise could have been any better. If you are looking for BOTH a relaxing AND fun filled time, this cruise is for you. There were so many activities during the day on the ship and we tried to do a little of everything incuding just lounging around and yes, stuffing our faces.

Grand Cayman and Cozumel were beautiful islands with great beaches. We did the 7 mile beach on Grand Cayman and another beach on Cozomel. There was the Mayan ruin excursion that was also available for those who wanted to take in history.

I can't wait to go on my next Carnival Cruise!!!

Publication Date: 08/08/11