Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Cmcfad3650: Carnival miracle

Compare Prices on Carnival Miracle Bahamas Cruises

Carnival miracle

Sail Date: July 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

We just came back from an 8 day cruise aboard the carnival miracle and we where pleasantly surprised. I took about 8 cruises since my last carnival cruise because we a bad experience. We choose carnival because we wanted to go to grand Turk.

Grand Turk was a fantastic island & we can't wait to go again, the 2nd stop was the their private island & I was very impressed. The 3rd stop was Nassau & I got off to get some Cuban cigars. We where on the island for 2 hours & that was 2hours too many (I could skip that island) . I wish we could have spent 2 days in grand Turk or the private island.

The food was excellent in the dining room & the steak house was over rated ( I'm from N.Y. & spoiled with good restaurants)

The only down fall was there was over 600 kids on the boat & the adult only pool has no shade.

Also the entertainment was so so

Already planning a cruise for spring 2012 Less