“I LOVE EPIC”

Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
What a cruise!!! This was the best cruise I have taken and I have been on 7 of them. I can't say enough about this cruise between the cruise workers, the cabin, the entertainment, the food and the ports it was just awesome. On this cruise, it was just me and my fiancEe and we had the best time. We are 39 and 40 years old and we found so much to do and see; we just enjoyed it all.

The embarkation was a breeze, we got there a little early and had to wait but that was not a problem, we were so excited to get on board so we patiently waited. We arrived and everybody was so nice and a pleasant to be around. I found it was so many activities to get involved in that we needed a few extra days to relax after the cruise.

If you are going on this cruise, you are in for a treat. Make sure that you book your shows in advance, there were a lot of people waiting on line to get to the shows and they were booked so they could not get in. This ship is great for adults and great for kids. So enjoy. I can't see how anybody can complain on this ship so much to do and see so just relax and enjoy.

Definitely going on this ship again...

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Epic Review
Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?