Carnival Dream Cruise Review by jbusta: Training Please!!!!!!

Carnival Dream 2
jbusta
Member Since 2011
0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Training Please!!!!!!

Sail Date: July 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)

I took this cruise to celebrate my 50th birthday with my family. I had the chance to take another CArnival cruise on the West Coast and we loved it. At that time we went to Cabo,Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta and the service was outstanding so I thought the Dream could offer something at least similar to that. NOT AT ALL!!!

The restaurant service was awful,housekeeping kept my kids wondering wah type of animal had they tried to create with the towels, long lines for the buffet which had parts closed all the times increasing the traffic. Even the Waterworks were closed early(around 5:45pm),I guess because they did not have enough people for the restaurants...

The only excursion we did not book in advance was in Costa MAya but we went to it when wee arrived. The attendant at the port(from Carnival) was a woman from SOuth Africa who seemed to hate the fact she was there,very unfriendly to say the least, and like most people on the ship just doing the minimum necessary. I More already wrote to CArnival about my experience and how I would have to think twice before booking any cruises with them again.

I heard great things about the Allure from Royal Caribbean. I think I'll try that next year.

Very silly for Carnival. Having a great beautiful ship and a horrible service. Less

Published 08/03/11

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: 9C11266 Premium Vista Balcony

The cabin was OK. Big Balcony. No privacy though(No curtains between the main bed and the bunk beds).

Read All Premium Vista Balcony (9C) Reviews >>