Carnival Inspiration 4

Cruise review of Carnival Inspiration

Flyers17
Member Since 2007

Overall Member Rating

EMBARKATION: The Carnival personnel at the Tampa terminal are very efficient we had a 30 to 45 min. wait.

STATEROOM: We had adjoining rooms E74 & E76. We wanted twin beds in both staterooms.I called our Room Steward to ask him to change the beds in E74. The Steward informed me that he was too busy and could not make the change until the next day. This was at 2:00 and I told him that if the beds were not changed at 9:30 I would ask the Purser if he or she would make the switch because you were too busy. He came at 9:25 that night. This was a first for problems with our Steward on our other trips with Carnival.

DINING ROOM: The food was just okay. The dining room staff were slow and the bread was never warm and the last night our entree was cold. Things did not run as smoothly as they have on other Carnival Ships ships that I have sailed on.

DEBARKATION: Went without a hitch. Less

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6EE74/
Carnival cabins are larger than NCL and RCCL but I would not want to be in one with more than two people except for a suite. No problem with noise and location.

Went to the beach all water activates and lunch were included.The grand-kids had a ball. Our time on the beach was cut shot due to weather but was worth the money.On our first trip to Cozumel we went on the speed boat/beach trip and had a very good time.

Read 4535 Cozumel Reviews

Published 08/01/11

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Inspiration Review

Carnival Inspiration Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?