Oceana Cruise Review by janetanne

Embarkation: Southampton
Destination: Western Mediterranean
Cabin Category: JF
Cabin Number: c728
See More About: Oceana Cruise Reviews | Western Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | P&O Cruises Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Ship Facts: Oceana Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Oceana Deck Plans
fan dabby dozy
This was my first cruise with my daughters and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Our first stopwas at vigo and my girls went on the wine trip and I went on the leisurely vigo views which I must say was very disappointing for the amount it cost, so I wouldn't recommend that oneto anyone. Iwould have been better off sunbathing on board the boat! We had 2nd sitting for dinner which we went to 4times and we also visited marco pierre whites restaurant which was delicious and well worth the extra charge.

I had a cabin to myself and balcony which was great and the girls were next door. I was very pleased with the room and the toiletries were lovely.

We did get off the boat at each port and the only comment is that you really dont get alot of time with these organized trips so Iprobably wouldnt do them next time round.

All in all we had a wonderful holiday and would certainly do it again

Publication Date: 07/26/11