Great Cruise and A Great Time!!!!: Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by earth0
Overall Member Rating
Great Cruise and A Great Time!!!!
Destination: Eastern Caribbean
Embarkation: Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
Food was Great in everywhere.
* Buffet at Windjammer was great with all different kind of food.
* Wipe-out Cafe Great Taco and hot dog and ETC
* Park Cafe A-MUST try ROASTED BEEF sandwiches. I won't forget it at all Yummmmm!
* 150 Central Park $40 per person: Well worth it 6 courses Menu. with Specialty Drink that they mixed. WOW!!!! I end up with $80 Champagne( not worth..don't try)
This place is Classy.We like it so much.Very well Services.
* Dinner at Opus 3 was Super nice and Warm Services from Mr.Santoso and Ms.Rose
We're very appreciate their help.Opus dining Room was super Nice!!! Pretty Classy
* Room Attendant Mr.Warren King was the King!!! Very Polite More and kindness.We're very much appreciate as well.
* Activity was so fun! and Too many things to do here on this cruise.All Shows such as Hairspray,Frozen in time,Headliner Showtime(Very Funny),Oasis of dream and
Come Fly with me was the best show for us. Do not miss all these show!!!!!
With 4600 people on this cruise but it does not crowd at all.
We were in the Jacuzzi & Hot Tub every night and day.Love it!! Great Drink!!
Everything is perfect!!!! The only thing that we(a little) disappoint was the room size was too small compare to Carnival. We had Stateroom with Boardwalk Balcony for me,My wife and 14 and 15 girls. It's now too small.I wish it can be bigger.
* Everything else was Great in every Port of Call.Labadee,Haiti was one of the prettiest island along with Clear Water in Cozumel Mexico (The Best).
Falmouth Jamaica was a little disappoint for us but it's ok very nice people there. We took $20 PP for the Pirate Ship Tour Approx 2hrs.Very well Services and Fun!!
This is HUGE!!!Ship. We love it.Hope we can go back in time again. Less
Cabin review: B210299 Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony
Total Room cabin was to small to call a stateroom. This should be fit no more than 3 PP.Our room 10299 with Sofa Bed opened. It's nearly no spaces to walk around and i meant it.no walk around. They need to create or come up with something. Bed was very comfortable.I just not really like the cabin.(too small)Read All Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony (B2) Reviews >>
Allure of the Seas Eastern Car...
Great cruise! Never felt like...
Wonderful, relaxing cruise.
Loved Oasis of the Seas!
Great ship, great experience a...