Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by crusinoncemore: Fabulous time again

Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Carnival Freedom Western Caribbean Cruises

Fabulous time again

Sail Date: July 2011

My Fiance and I sailed on the Carnival Freedom on July 10 from Ft. Lauderdale. I selected this cruise mainly because it was the first cruise I took about 20 years ago with my family. This will be my fiance's first cruise and I figured that this would be a good cruise for her to enjoy as I did many years ago. I figured 6 nights would be a good starting point for the beginning cruiser

I have been on eight cruises in my lifetime, and carnival rates at the top of the list. My all time favorite cruise would have to be the embarking in Puerto Rico, and stopping in Barbados, St Vincent's, Aruba, and Martinique.The Freedom was one of the best due to the excellent cruise director, dining and overall activities on and off the ship. I've ever experienced.

On the Freedom our cabin located on deck 2 was excellent with a nice view and very quiet at night. entertaining, but not my favorite. I enjoyed the outdoor movie theater, but I would of preferred it indoors. Previous cruises More that I have been on had indoor movie theaters where the acoustics were much better My Fiance and I really enjoyed the deck parties, but we most enjoyed the end of cruise celebration where drinks were free for all those attending.

The food was fabulous - lines were long at some food station on the lido deck, but it was worth the wait. Dessert were oh so good, to many to choose from. My Fiancee is a fruit addict, so she thoroughly enjoyed the abundance of fresh fruits daily.

I've seen many negative reviews of the Freedom's Cruises . I think the staff does an excellent job to make everyone have a good time. My only complaint, I lost too much money in the casino, I think those slots are rigged.(LOL) .

My Fiancee and I loved the Freedom. And we plan to cruise again next year, and bring additional family along.. Less

Published 07/21/11