Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by vickiparis

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by vickiparis
Carnival Inspiration
Carnival Inspiration
Member Name: vickiparis
Cruise Date: July 2011
Embarkation: Tampa
Cabin Category: 6C
See More About: Carnival Inspiration Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Cozumel-Here we come!
My daughter and I decided we needed some "Me" time and since it was my birthday, we decided to take a cruise. Overall, the cruise was very good. The room was quiet, we were the last room in the back of the ship. Wish we could have had a balcony but the ocean view served the purpose of seeing sunsets and when we reached our ports. I love sitting on a balcony with a cup of coffee and watching the sea go by. It's better then any tranquilizer! If you can afford a balcony, go for it! The room was clean and pretty comfortable.If we needed anything, like extra hangers, the stewards brought us what we needed. My daughter and I pack like we are leaving for a month, "wishful thinking" so I am sure the stewards had to jump over a few things to get their cleaning done.

The food at the buffet and in the dining room, was very good and the service in the dining room was outstanding. I like it when staff members remember your name. Even when we were in the buffet, if any of our servers saw us, they came over and addressed us by our names.

Following is where I feel Carnival has the opportunity to do better: The hots tubs on the pool deck were always filled with children, we never had the opportunity to use them. The service in the Adult Only Area was very poor. We ordered drinks and 45 minutes later we received them. The outside deck area surrounding the buffet was never cleaned up on a regular basis. Cups,plates and napkins when it was windy were flying around and in some cases ending up in the sea. The dance club was OK but they did have 18 and older nights, which can be a turn off for those us over 21.

Overall for the money and the limited time we had it was a fun cruise for us!
Publication Date: 07/21/11