Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by kerrien: WORST CRUISE EVER Baltics June 10th 2011

kerrien

WORST CRUISE EVER Baltics June 10th 2011

Sail Date: June 2011
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
Embarkation: Copenhagen

I have travelled the world extensively for the past 40 years and this is NOT my first cruise. Did a Royal Carribean cruise right before the Norwegian cruise of the Baltics, just loved it.Norwegian was supposed to be the highlight of my trip.

NOT SO!!!!!!

What a dreadful cruise company!!! NEVER AGAIN

I have NEVER cruised with Norwegian before and can't say there is anything I would say that was even OK about any part of the cruise (with exception to the great ports)

Whatever you do DON'T DO IT!!!!!DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!with Norwegian.

What a disappointment.

I have NO IDEA what my cabin boys name was. No introduction.

Freestyle dining= NO STYLE DINING

No service whatsoever..ask 10 times for wine menu, no cutlery on tables and as for asking to sit with others......absolutely OUTLAWED. DEFINITELY NOT ALLOWED.

They will not allow passengers to sit together....can you believe it?????

Food was More dreadful. Very very ordinary unless you paid extra for the specialty restaurants.Pay extra for pasta??? What are they thinking?????

Try to book 12 pax in a specialty restaurant. NO WAY!!!!!!! NOT ALLOWED

Buffet- they ran out of icecream regularly, thats after waiting half an hour in a line of 30 for it. Couldn't get fed in time for the show nightly in the restaurants.

Where does this review end.???

The shows were ordinary, the entire cruise was just a money raking venture. I have never seen that before on ANY cruise line but obviously Norwegian are going broke.

The cruise ticket allows you onboard, thereafter everything else is chargeable.

Even Bingo was apauling with only 12 people present (too expensive)

In summary: The chef should be shot or allowed more money in his budget, and the staff badly need training.Staff are glum and DO NOT CARE AT ALL. NO SERVICE ANYWHERE.

I will NEVER cruise with this company again. Truely don't waste your money.

Really bad, and I am not a fussy cruiser. Have never complained about a thing on other lines. DO NOT and I stress DO NOT cruise with Norwegian. Horrible!!!!!!! Less

Read more Norwegian Sun cruise reviews >>