Carnival Glory 4

“Good cruise once we moved out from the back of the ship.”
Cruise review of Carnival Glory

ymf
Member Since 2011

Overall Member Rating

This ship vibrates too much. I originally booked an outside cabin 2473 in the very back, and it was unbearably shaking/ rattling / squeaking. The guest services moved us to a different cabin 6339 in the middle of the ship (a free upgrade to a balcony cabin), and that saved our vacation. I am very grateful to the ship management for moving us out of hell to heaven. However, even in 6339 the floor was noticeably vibrating, and the walls were occasionally squeaking. I thing there's something wrong with the ship's engine -- unbalanced or something of that nature.

Otherwise, we had a pleasant cruise.

Entertainment was good. The best show was the magician one. Comedians were ok.

The food was decent, and the service was enthusiastic. For dinners we went to our assigned seating Palladium room. For lunch we tried Red Sail. Find and try the Fish & Chips! Its Great!

We were not much into the drinks, so cannot judge the bar service.

I loved the More sauna. Less

Carnival Glory Cruises to Canada & New England

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: July 2011
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Ocean View

6B2473

Peggy's Cove is a must to see. Majestic views of Mother Nature.

Read 447 Halifax Reviews

Calculate your tour time to account for high/low tide timing. Don't leave it to chance.

Published 07/09/11

Helpful? Thank ymf
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Glory Review

Carnival Glory Cruises to Canada & New England

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?