Thomson Dream Cruise Review by Eileen Blyth: Crew 2nd to None.

Eileen Blyth
0 Post

Cabin Not Rated

Crew 2nd to None.

Sail Date: June 2011
Destination: Europe - Western Mediterranean
Embarkation: Las Palmas

I am just back from The Thomson Dream cruise ship on the 2nd of July after departing from Palma on the 18th June.

From day 1 the weather was fantastic our cabin was well looked after by the lovely Malik who alsolooked after my friend Anne and iwhatever was not there he was the 1 to fetch it out ice for our pre dinner drink was delivered on time every night at 6,30pm.

Alex the senior waiter and his team looked after us every night in the dining room went out there way to try and get the table we liked best.

People were all friendly even on the deck outside the Lido reasturant the waiters were all fab and very attentive.

The Entertainment team were the best i have ever saw and i have been on 6 cruises they would be very hard to beat indeed.

I got talking to Kieran who was ever so friendly as in Lauren and Ash they all went out there way to make sure we all had a good time.

I would only fault Ben on this holiday with his bingo More calling he was awful and for the elderly not good he was trying to be a bit of a mathemition with his division etc this is ok for sharp people but for a pensioner not good at all.

I know the price of the bingo books are on our newsletters every night in the cabin bit not every person reds this soi would say to the caller to stipulate the price before anybody plays as there was 2 elderly people playing whilst i was there and they did not know they were £5 each they both played 6 books each which came to £60 per session and it was not until they got an interim bill that they realised what it cost needless to say they were not back at bingo.

I will certainly cruise on the Thomson dream again. Less

Read more Thomson Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Dream Review >>

Not any bad experiances on pports of call. The only thing i would say is when passengers go off ship they should asked prices if there is no price list there. I went to the Ramblas in Barcelona stopped for a shandy with my 3 friends i asked for half pints and when eaiter retirned they were pints did not want to bother him as it was a hot day and when i asked for the bill we all got the shock of the day for 4 pint shandies it was 40euros an absolute disgrace in my eyes and my friends but you have not got a leg to stand on once these have been consumed. Eileen Blyth