Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by charsin

Embarkation Not Rated
Service Not Rated
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Amazing Cruise
We flew in a day early and stayed at Embassy Suites on 17th street. The other couple we traveled with did not know he needed a suit for the cruise so the guys hopped on some public transportation and went and purchased one. They where back within an hour. They said everyone was helpful on their shopping journey. As for the rest of us we sat at the pool and drank. Then the adults found a wonderful mexican restaurant to eat at within walking distance. The boys wanted to order pizza and sit on the balcony and eat dinner.

We left for the ship at about 10:30 and where on enjoying it by 11:30. We went straight for the zip line and did that first. Make sure you have tennis shoes, I was wearing water shoes and they would not allow me to do it with those on. I then wore my husband shoes and they allowed me to do it. It was fun! We explored the ship and had some of the roast beef sandwiches at Park Cafe. Our bags arrived early and we all changed and went to the pool. I think we where the only ones there!

All of the shows that we saw where great. Water show, ice show, comedians, headliner. We had reservations for some of them but the other ones we just waited in line and always got in. My boys took flow rider lessons. They had a blast. I got some great pictures. Well worth the money at $60 an hour.

The food on the cruise was GREAT. I can't believe when I hear others complain about it. Some people are just never happy. Most mornings we ordered room service for breakfast. The boys stayed in an inside cabin across from us. They came over and ate on the balcony with us. We had late night dining at 8:30PM. Service was amazing. We also ate at Seafood shack and johnny rockets, both very good!

Excursion where all great. Zip lined in Haiti and then we got back on the ship. I did not care for haiti but we had tons of fun on the ship while it was almost empty. Jamaica we did a catamaran boat and as always that was a blast. We did some shopping close to the boat after the catamaran. Cozumel we did swim with the sting rays. Was very fun! Went to senior frogs and then hung out at the beach at senior frogs. It is walking distance to the boat.

I have no complaints this was a vacation of a life time. Bar tab ended up being 1500.00 at end of cruise, oh well...good time was had by all!

Publication Date: 07/06/11