Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Mr. & Mrs. G+: Fantastic Experience

0 Post

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Fantastic Experience

Sail Date: June 2011

From embarkation to debarkation, The Oasis was a trip to remember. It was fantastic in every way. We arrived at Ft. Lauderdale at noon & it took us only 20 minutes to board and be in our suite. The efficiency about everything from shows and dinner reservations for so many people was remarkable.

The entertainment and crew staff were wonderful. Every person we came in contact with was pleasant and helpful. The ship has video screens near every elevator to assist you with finding different locations and telling you how the capacity was at different restaurants at that very moment. There are so many places to dine, that you never need to go to the same restaurants again. The ship being only a few years old glistened with its newness. A feature that my wife loves.

I loved the regatta race in St Maarten. We sailed and raced against another sailing vessel on the actual Stars & Stripes sailing ship from the America's cup fame in the 80s. Needless to say a ship carrying More 8000 people is big, so big that the first day or two, we never felt the ship move or dock. I did not participate in the surfing, zip lining, or ice skating on board, but they were a thrill to observe. The current show: Hairspray was as good a musical as I've seen on Broadway. Book all your reservations for shows and dinner before you leave home on line!!!!

If you don't like the ship, food, shows, and experiences aboard this ship, I guarantee you that nothing will ever satisfy you on the high seas. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Central Park view Stateroom with Balcony Deck 10 12602

12603 was always spotless and I believed that they changed the sheets daily and ironed them. The bed was great and the cabin overlooking Central Park was an experience to be had. Beds were made twice a day. Towles were constantly fresh. In my opinion, it's not as good as a sea view balcony, but it was a pleasant change.