Carnival Glory Cruise Review by police0812: What a change

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Canada & New England Cruises

What a change

Sail Date: June 2011
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

I sailed on the Glory last year in June and was highly disappointed. When I went to my travel agent to book again, she asked was I sure. I told her that I would give it another chance, and I am glad that I did. Last year the Lido deck was not clean and the dining room was always dirty and tables not cleaned. This year what a difference, the dining room staff worked hard, and the tables stayed clean. It looked as if when you stood up, they were there to clean up.

Was not impressed with the steak house, we had a group of five, and none of us was satisfied with our meal completely. The steaks were great and the service was great, but if you order anything else you will most likely be disappointed. We went on the first night of the cruise, and one of the group members ordered lobster. It was over cooked. The next night in the regular dining room we had lobster and it was much much better than the lobster in the steak house. As a matter of fact I ate my share of lobster on More Tuesday night.

The shows were great, and the magic show was the best I have ever seen. They have a new cruise director and he did a wonderful job of scheduling activities throughout the day. Less

Published 07/04/11