“1st cruise, looking forward to more”
Cruise review of Carnival Glory

DannyKwok421 Carnival Glory 5 1st cruise, looking forward to more
DannyKwok421
Member Since 2011
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
As I boarded the ship, I was immediately amazed because the ship's interior looked far better than I had imagined. I went to the skydeck to look at the NYC view and to sail past Lady Liberty. During this time the skydeck was really live and there were people dancing, swimming and relaxing. You can tell everyone was really hyped for the 5days ahead. All of the meals are pretty much like a buffet because you can order however much you want and the best part is you already payed a fixed fee.

The food there was just great. There was not one time I was ever hungry on the ship. There's a variety of food (such as mongolian, burgers,pizza, chocolate buffet,lobster dinners hot chocolate/coffee/ice cream machines) so anyone will have something they like.

The service was the best service I have ever recieved. The staff there pretty much treats you like the king with attention and manners. My table's waiter, Darko, can really make the difference in choosing cruise lines in the future because his service was 100% perfect (give him a promotion!)

Saint John, New Brunswick was a very country like little town with a lot of hills. My family got ourselves a tour bus and we visited places like Reversing Falls and caves. The lobster rolls there are the best, so others should definitely check it out.

Next up was Halifax, Nova Scotia. This place was the opposite of Saint John because it was very city-like. The park there was beautiful. There's also a titanic museum.

There's many many many other really great things about the cruise i can write about, but that would take forever! But overall the cruise was fantastic! i'm definitely gona go cruisin more in the future.

Carnival Glory Cruises to Canada & New England

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Carnival Glory Review
Carnival Glory Cruises to Canada & New England
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?