Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by JenMcB

Cruise Date: June 2011
Embarkation: Las Palmas
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
Cabin Category: F
See More About: Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

Back To Earth With A Bang!
I have been spoiled for holidays for life! Nothing is ever going to compare to a cruise! From start to finish everything was absolutely amazing. I honestly couldn't fault anything.

As first time cruisers, Mum & I had no idea what to expect. And as a poor traveller, I was more than slightly concerned about sea sickness to say the least. Total waste of worry! Very rarely did we ever feel any movement at all!

The food was amazing. The choice in the Windjammer was astounding. If anyone whinged that there was nothing for them, then they are born whingers! There was everything you could think of. The Great Gatsby was wonderful. Our waiter, Roberto, was one of the nicest and most helpful people I have ever met. Always a smile when he saw you.

We had an oceanview large stateroom which was great. Everyone kept telling me to be prepared for how small the rooms are, but I can honestly say that I have stayed in smaller hotel rooms in London! And our Stateroom Attendant, Steven, was fab. Such a nice guy, and the room was always spotless and tidy. And he defo made the best towel animals I've ever seen! lol!

Every member of staff we came across on the boat was fantastic. Always happy and ready for a chat with a smile. It makes such a difference to a holiday.

The entertainment was great too. The shows weren't West End shows by any stretch of the imagination, but who's complaining?! They were still great, and a lot of hard work and dedication went into them. We went and saw something different every night, and it defo kept us entertained!

I honestly can't fault one thing from my experience. If I was going to be very picky, the only thing would be that I gained a few dress sizes whilst I was there! lol! ;)

Publication Date: 06/28/11