Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by keith williams: queen mary 2 norway

queen mary 2 norway

Sail Date: June 2011
Destination: Baltic & Northern Europe
Embarkation: Southampton

hi I'm writing this on behalf of my mum and dad . he never stops going on about it so i think i should share with the world .

they just come back from 7 days trip to Norway ,first thing my mum said to me when i asked her what it was like she said 'it was like a dream ' . been reading some of these reviews and i was so worried as they would not have a good time.

but it sounds to me if your an ordinary person and your not that fussy as in your champagne is not served at quite the right temperature are you towels are NT warm before you use them or some crap like that you will have the trip of a life time.

i have never seen my parents so happy , from the moment we arrived at the port the whole experience started for them everybody was so helpful nothing was to much trouble . If you think its to posh for you then don't worry my dad is a farmer from wales if he can fit in so can you ,they both said they could not believe how well they was looked after and would More definitely definitely travel with cunard again and want to thank them for the food {which was out of this world in quality quantity and choice } hospitality and for making there hoiliday so special

Keith Less

Read more Queen Mary 2 (QM2) cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Review >>

Cabin review: Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Premium Balcony - Sheltered Deck 4 4111

very easy to get to , very helpful brilliant