Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by mowster76: Fantastic first cruise

Compare Prices on Explorer of the Seas Bermuda Cruises

Fantastic first cruise

Sail Date: June 2011
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

A great cruise on the Explorer of the Seas. It was our first time sailing and honestly, I had no idea what to expect.

Key things- Amazing staff. From the people who wash the deck to the cruise director, I only encountered people in two areas that were less than fantastic (rock climbing guy had a chip on his shoulder and the people in the photo area are brutal).

Food was FANTASTIC in the dining room and for buffet food, it was top notch in the Windjammer.

Fantastic, friendly and capable bar service.

I would honestly say the only things I did not like about this cruise were the rock climbing people, the photo people and I did notice there were some areas that let you know this ship is no spring chicken. She's showing her years. Water is a sneaky enemy and it finds itself getting in places you don't want it to be. That said, Explorer of the Seas is a fantastic boat. Her staff are top notch (I have been to Disney twice in the past two years and the staff More on the Explorer are even more friendly than Disney's).

If you are looking for a reasonable price on a great cruise, Explorer of the Seas is a great value that you will be sure to enjoy.

Happy cruising! Less

Read more Explorer of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Explorer of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Explorer of the Seas Interior Stateroom Deck 6 7487

Our interior cabin was small, but so clean, many areas to put personal items and for an organized person, probably had as much space as your average bedroom. I had no problems with our cabin whatsoever.