Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by bagofchips

Entertainment 5+
        10-12 5+
Value-for-Money Not Rated

Cruise with Carnival!!!!
I took the brave step of travelling alone with my young son and chose Carnival Splendor.

Embarkation was so quick - ten mins and we were ready to board. Once onboard the food was being served and it was lovely - no complaints at all about the food - in fact the food was of top quality and I couldnt believe the amount of choices! The ice cream machines were great!

The staff work so hard and we had a great housekeeper - Henni - who worked non stop. She was so genuine and had our cabin spotlessly clean every day. On our last day we had an envelope put into our cabin asking if we would like to leave our waiter a gratuity. As we only dined at the restaurant once - we decided NO we didnt want to leave him a gratuity - so we got a blank envelope and put in $30 for the lovely housekeeper we had as she deserved it more.

The ship was clean throughout and everything is to a very high standard. There is so much entertainment and I loved chilling up on the Lido deck listening to the fab live bands whilst my son was swimming in front of me having a great time!

I could write and write but will keep it short - book a cruise with Carnival. I heard nothing but positive reviews about this company and previous cruises on other ships. They seem to have a great reputation.

Disembarking was also very well organised - I cant think of anything to complain about.

Publication Date: 06/23/11