Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by CT2000: Enjoyed every minute

Family & Children 5.0

Compare Prices on Oasis of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Enjoyed every minute

Sail Date: June 2011

Oasis was wonderful. We all enjoyed the week. The ship was wonderful. The ship was totally booked but I never felt crowded. Richard Spacey was our CD. He was great.

I don't think we really have any cons.

Room was great. We were at the front of ship 7102 & 7104. Felt a little motion but nothing bad at all. Room was fine for 2 people.

Food was good. We ate Main dining for dinner except for two nights. We ate Chops Grille one night it was great. The steaks were good & the desserts there were the best on the ship. One night we had Giovanni's it was also very good.

Lunches we did Park Cafe, Wipe out cafe, and Windjammer. We liked Park Cafe the best. The salads & roast beef was very good there.

Breakfast we did a couple of the Character meals. The kids enjoyed them. We also did the Solarium and Johnny Rockets couple days. My favorite breakfast was Johnny Rockets.

We enjoyed the pools. We never had a problem finding a chair. More

The shows were some of the best I have ever seen. The only show we missed was the Comedy show. My favorite was Come Fly With Me. Less

Read more Oasis of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Oasis of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Oasis of the Seas Oceanview Stateroom Deck 7 7102

We did Everybody Loves Rays. We ejoyed the Stringrays & snorkling.
Read 3123 Cozumel Reviews

All we did here was get off & shop right at the peir. It was nice.
Read 486 Falmouth Reviews