Celebrity Summit 3

“June 12th, 2011 Bermuda”
Cruise review of Celebrity Summit

Mareszebra
Member Since 2011
86 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

We have been on Princess 1 time and Royal Caribbean 7 times. This was our first Celebrity Cruise. I can tell you we heard so much about the paint at Cape liberty parking lot...so, I bought a SUV Cover & use it while we were away. Not a drop of paint was on the cover, the attendant said that the paint spraying was nowhere near the parking facility. Parking cost $133 for the 7 days.

The Summit is not a Mega ship, there is no WOW factor but, the service is amazing. I love coming back from a day at Bermuda & they had ice cold towels & drinks waiting for you at the port. CC Class was worth every cent! A Rose in the bathroom, Flowers in the sitting area, Champagne, Binoculars, Nice plush robes, hor'derves every night, fresh fruit replaced every day.

The food: Waterfall Grill, same thru out the week, but good. Burgers at poolside.... Awesome. Most dinners were Good, the Best was the Brunch! They had A Chocolate Buffet & A Fruit Buffet. Normandie for me More was not worth it! We had the 5 Course dinner & wine pairing. I thought the price was $89 for both of us, but, it was $89 EACH!

The Best Tour I went on was the Beach BBQ at Snorkel Beach 10 minutes from port, Dancing, Limbo, Fire & More Dancing!!! Great sunset. Best Beach Horseshoe Bay & Jobson's Cove. Three day pass for transportation was $28 pp. Well worth it! Unlimited Bus & Ferry. Best shopping was right at the port.

I hope this helps, Marie mareszebra@optonline.net Less

Celebrity Summit Cruises to Bermuda

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: June 2011
Destination: Bermuda
Embarkation: Bayonne (Cape Liberty)
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Concierge Class 3

C39142
Deck 9 Cabin 9142, connecting cabin, we had to complain about the TV in other cabin, they put tape around the door & it was very quiet the rest of the cruise.

King's Wharf was better than I expected. There is lots of shopping & things to see & do. You can buy the transportation pass as soon as you exit the ship. Bus to beach, Ferry & Shuttle right at port. Try the rum cake...Yummy

Published 06/20/11

Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Summit Review

Celebrity Summit Cruises to Bermuda

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?