Grand Princess Cruise Review by Buffallo: JimInSmalbany WAS RIGHT ON

Compare Prices on Grand Princess Transatlantic Cruises

JimInSmalbany WAS RIGHT ON

Sail Date: May 2011
Destination: Transatlantic

The review posted by JimInSmalbany hits the nail right on the head. We had BROWN water coming out of our faucet, they finally got us bottled water to drink after complaining for an hour at the pursers desk. The attitude of most everyone you had to deal with was one of, your lucky we let you on this ship.

Our room was not the cleanest. The drapes where stained and smelled horribly. The deck was dirty with chairs that where stained also. We have a cruise scheduled for next April and I most sincerely want to cancel it and go with another company. I have written to the CEO of Princess and have not heard a word back from him. So I guess the attitude starts at the very top. People who cruised on this trip where disgusted with the ship as a whole. The powers to be made a terrible mistake in letting this ship sail in the condition it was. I will remember this cruise in total disenchantment. I do not like being taken advantage of, and that's exactly what they did.

We had an More extended four day stay at the Grosvenor House A J Marriott, Hotel in London that was to include BREAKFASTS.When we checked in we where told that breakfasts where not included in this arrangement and we would have to pay if we ate their.Boy where we at surprised this state of affair.What it shows is the total disregards for the customer.

They promise you one thing and delivery another. Less

Read more Grand Princess cruise reviews >>